family

family

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

We spent Easter in Jonesboro this year with the Sheridan crew and had such a great time.  We dyed eggs, went to church, and had a fun egg hunt with the cousins.  Finn's cousins just adore him and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. 

This was the best family pic we got before church
 My 2 favorite boys
 Finn gots some Easter goodies from his Aunt Angie
 Ms. Margie got Finn this duck for Easter.  He sings a silly song and Finn just loved him.  He came in very handy while trying to get this boy to smile at the camera. He also "talked" on this phone all weekend.
 sweet baby

 Finn was not a fan of sitting in the grass.  I love how he would stick his foot up in the air.
 Amazed at the candy that was in the egg he "found"
 Cousins!
 look at those blue eyes! I always thought I wanted a brown eyed baby, but my goodness those eyes are just beautiful
 He was very interested in the egg dying/painting
 "Look at my egg, Daddy"
 Sweet boy all dressed for church
The Sheridan Kids: Mike, Tim, Jeff and Angie


No comments:

Post a Comment