family

family

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

She's On A Roll...

It's officall, she's not a newborn anymore.  This baby girl can roll over!  I thought it was a fluke at first, but then she ended up doing it like 5 times in 15 minutes.  I can not believe she is already doing this! Finn was literally 8 months old before he rolled over.  Now he was much fatter than this little cutie and he did roll over and crawl the same day, but still! Here are the 2 videos I took, couldn't decide which to post, please ignore my super annoying voice.  Why is it that you hate to hear your own voice on tape? 
And since she can roll over now that means no more swaddle at night.  We tried out the sleep sack last night for the first time and it seems to work fine.  She did wake up around 2a, but went back to sleep once I gave her the paci. 

No comments:

Post a Comment