family

family

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

We spent Thanksgiving at our house this year.  Jeff was on-call and my parents came down to celebrate with us.  Thankfully, Jeff didn't get called in and we enjoyed a great meal that afternoon and my mom helped me decorate for Christmas that night. 
Happy Thanksgiving!!

 "I love you THIS much!"
 "now how do you open this thing?"
 Jeff was trying to decide the best way to preform surgery on our bird
 Finn with his Papa Sid and Gran

 First bite of dressing
 Pure contentment... He LOVED the dressing!
 The sweet potato casserole wasn't too bad either.
 excuse the poor focus but I just love how big he has his mouth open for the next bite.
 We are SO thankful for this sweet little boy that God has blessed us with and can't wait for all the Thanksgivings to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment