family

family

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7 Months....I am so behind

I am so super behind on this blog, I have to do better since this is basically Finn's baby book! I have already decided that my New Years Resolution is going to be to post at least once a week.  My sweet baby boy has just grown up soooo much in the past month.
 Finn has definately become attached to his "lovie" this month. 
 OMG, this boy is so stinkin cute!!


 If you look closely you can see his little toother.  Its on the bottom and the one next to it should be coming through any day now.
 "Hi Momma!"
 love his little raindeer bottom



Back on November 29th, my baby boy turned 7 months old.  Lots of stuff happened during his 7th month including his first Thanksgiving, his first tooth(bottom right), saying goodbye to our sweet Sunny, and starting to wave bye-bye. 
Finn and Butch
(I know this looks totally staged, but I swear Butch just walked over to Finn and sat down beside him.  I was on the couch and amazingly Butch stayed still long enough for me to get the camera and capture this sweetness.)
 Finn with his puppies
 Finn and Sunny
Sunny was diagonsied with a tumor on her jaw in early November, and due to the aggressive nature of the cancer we had to say good-bye just a few weeks later.  You can tell in this picture she wasn't feeling well, but she loved our sweet baby boy and just couldn't stand not to be were he was. 

Finn is still wearing size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes, although I've bought a few 12 month outfits and they fit.  Eating lots and lots of food and loved his first taste of dressing over Thanksgiving. We have cut down to just 4 bottles a day and Finn is sleeping throught the night 99% of the time.  Still not crawling and he has only rolled over a handful of times, we are enjoying the stationary baby while it lasts.  Before we know it he will be running all over the place. 

Weight: 17lbs 9oz
Height: 27inches

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these Wendy!! He is sooo dang cute!! I do get to meet him in a few weeks right?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jayme by the way! I haven't started making our blog yet!! haha!

    ReplyDelete