family

family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

6 Months

It is practically impossibe to get a picture of this boy that isn't blurry.  He is contantly moving in some way.  He has changed so much this month!



 I thought it would be fun to include all his monthly pics in this post so you can really see the changes.
Hospital Pics (sorry about the poor iphone quality)


 1 week
 2 weeks

1 Month


2 Months
you can really tell that I had no idea how to work my camera those first few months, :-)  I still have lots to learn, but as least most of my pictures now are in focus, haha!

3 Months

4 Months


5 Months

It's so amazing to me that he has grown and changed so much in such a short amount of time.  I hope the next 6 months don't go quite as fast as the first six.
STATS:
weight: 17lbs 4oz
length: 27
Wearing size 6-12 months and size 2 shoe
Diapers: size 3
Milestones:  Finn is a great little eater and has tried and loved just about every thing with the exception of green beans.  Favorite fruit so far is a tie between peaches and mangos. I think he likes sweet potatoes and squash the best out of the veggies. 
He is sitting up on his own very well and loves to play on the floor with his toys and books.  He still likes the exersaucer and jumper.  He still isn't rolling over, but I know he can, he's just not interested.  He is switching toys from hand to hand and actually searches through the pile to find the ones he likes best. 

 "This ear looks yummy"

 "I'm about to make a BIG mess."


 "Mom I am done with this picture business."

No comments:

Post a Comment