family

family

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hot Springs with the Girls


Finn and I went to Hot Springs the first weekend in August with my college friends.  It was supposed to be our annual girls trip which is usually sans the kiddos, but I just couldn't stand the thought of leaving Finn for the weekend, so my girls said he could join us.  He was the center of attention for 48 hours and was just the best baby ever.  I think he only actually cried once and that was because I woke him up to get him dressed for dinner and he was NOT happy about it. Here are some pics of him in his super cute swimming attire (thanks Deacon and Reed!)


 
First time in the pool
Not quite as warm as our bath, but I think he liked it.

could he be any cuter?
Sunbathing
Finn and his biggest fan, Aunt Amanda

Before going out for dinner, he had stopped crying by this point, haha!

Finn and his Fan Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment