family

family

Saturday, October 8, 2011

4 Months on August 29th.

August just flew by and before we knew it Finn was 4 months old! It was a big month for all of us, with me going back to work after being off for 14 weeks and Finn starting daycare.  Finn seems to love going to "school" but Mommy and Daddy haven't faired as well, haha.  I hate to admitt it, but there are still days where I cry all the way to work. 

STATS:
weight-15lbs 3oz
length-26"  (thats almost 4 inches in two months!)
eating habits: Still nursing at home and taking breastmilk bottles at daycare.  We started cereal this month and he seems to like it ok.
sleeping habits: sleeping through the night 99% of the time.
We got Finn an exersaucer this month and he loves it.  By far the best investment Jeff and I have made as far as toys go.  He will sit and play in it for up to 30 minutes which is the longest he's happy anywhere other than in our arms, Haha!
Finn is wearing size 2 diapers still and 3-6 month and 6 month clothes.  We just started buying some 6-9 month outfits including the one he's wearing in his pics.  He also decided just about a week before he was 4 months that he didn't want to be swaddled anymore.  I know he liked it for a lot longer than most babies, but I am really going to miss it.  I just loved my baby burrito!





No comments:

Post a Comment