family

family

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Labor Day in the Fort

Finn and I went to my parents house in Fort Smith over Labor Day weekend.  Jeff was on call so I loaded up the dogs and little man and we hit the road. My sister Laurie and my nephew Josh came down from Springfield the same weekend so Finn was fawned over the entire weekend.
 I think he may have his Papa Sid wrapped around his finger.
 Just watching football with Papa Sid
 Butch and Josh taking a Saturday morning nap.  Our poor puppies just don't get near the amount of attention they used to, so they really enjoyed all the extra love.
 Finn just relaxing with his Aunt Laurie
 Most of pictures from this weekend turned out blurry.  I had the settings on my camera all our of wack.  It took me about two weeks to figure out how to get them back to normal. 
 Aunt Laurie and Finn before church on Sunday
 Finn with Gran and Papa Sid.  Love those chubby knees!

 Finn says "Papa Sid, I'm not sure thats a dog.  It's kind of small."
 Finn was just starting to discover how much he liked to stand up.  He got lots of practice that weekend with his cousin and Papa Sid.
 "What!?! Its time to go home?"

No comments:

Post a Comment