family

family

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Birthday Trip to the Zoo


On Finn's actual birthday we went to the zoo.  We are determined to get our money out of those season passes, plus its nice to just get out in this beautiful weather while we can.  It won't be long before its 100 degrees every day.
We took a break for some lemonade and a corndog. Our Zoo has the BEST lemonade ever! There have actually been days that I've considered stopping by the zoo on my way home from work just for the lemonade.  It doesn't help that sometimes I have to park at the zoo since I am still waiting on a parking place at UAMS

Next year we may be just getting Finn balloons for his bday.  He played with these for an entire week before I finally popped them and threw them away. 
We decided not to give Finn his present at this party and wait until his actual bday.  I think Jeff and I may be more excited about his gift then he was, but I know he is going to love having a wagon.  Doesn't every little boy need one?

We had plannned to take a walk around the neighborhood, but after such a busy and fun weekend, we were too tired to do more than a few laps around the yard.:-)  I think Finn was ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment