family

family

Monday, October 29, 2012

27 1/2 Weeks

27 1/2 Weeks with Baby Girl Sheridan
 
 
27 Weeks with Finn
 
 
Pretty sure this little girl isn't so little, haha! Still don't weigh near what I did at this point with Finn so that's good.  I had my gluocose test today and should get my results in a few days.  Praying for a continued healthy pregnacy and healthy baby!
 
 
This time is going by so fast! We just got started clearing out the office to move Finn in and he should be settled in his new room by the weekend.  Then its time to paint and set up BG's furniture!  I got her bedding in the mail this week and I love it.  I can't wait to see how her room comes together, its going to be sooo girly.:-) 
 
In case anyone is wondering, we do have a name for this sweet little girl, but have decided to keep it to ourselves until she is born.  This is quite annoying to most of our family members, which makes it all the more fun. 
 
And just so I don't forget, Finn calls her "Sister" and when you ask her where his baby sister is, he will sometimes point to my belly and other times point to his belly.  I think he's a little confused,  ha!  I feel a little guilty at times about how much this is going to rock his world, but I know he is going to be a great big brother!
 

3 comments:

  1. You look great Wendy! Glad you're feeling good, too. Can't wait to hear the name you all have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good Wendy! Finn is going to be a greatBig Brother:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to hear on Thursday what you're having Mary. And Amy, I love that you guys have the will power to not find out the sex OR tell names. I am way to much of a planner/shopper not to find out the sex.

    ReplyDelete