family

family

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

On Saturday, we headed out to Motley's Pumpkin Patch here in LR.  We all had the best time and I am so excited for this to become a yearly tradition!  I would even go back again this year, it was that much fun!  If you live in Central Arkansas you really need to check it out.  They have a petting zoo, hayrides, pig races(hilarious), a cow train, hay bales and swings for the kiddos and obviously pumpkins! AND it's also a Christmas tree farm, can't wait to go back this December and cut down our tree.
 
Not sure what he was pointing at, but I'm guessing the tractor that was pulling the hayride.  LOVES tractors!
 

 Picking out a pumpkin with Daddy

 Playing in the hay
 Not sure which is cuter, the bottom lip in the top picture, or this cute little booty!


 Finn and I rode the cow train. About 20 seconds into the ride I realized what a huge mistake I had made.  Who knew how bumpy that thing would be! When it was over, Jeff took one look at me and said "your face is so red, give me Finn you need to sit down and rest". Music to my ears! So while the boys went on a second ride, I sat in the shade with my drink and the camera. 
 Daddy's turn.....

He was over the top happy/excited about the petting zoo
 Feeding the donkey


 Just watching the animals
 SOOOO Excited about the tractor!

No comments:

Post a Comment