family

family

Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
 
It was rainy and yucky here yesterday so we didn't leave the house, but I made sure the kiddos wore their cute shirts.  I managed to get a few pictures, but of course Sidney Claire spit up all over herself as I was setting her down next to Finn.  So she has wet spots on her shirt and Finn has Pink eye, but hey this is real life. :-)
 
I was singing the "Skinna MiRinky" song trying to get Finn to smile so he's doing the motions to the song in some of these
 

Showing Momma where Sidney Claire's eye is.
This was the best one I got of both of them
Love Sidney Claire's smile in this one.  Too bad Finn is giving the "My Mom is rediculous" look.
Giving brother the side eye..

No comments:

Post a Comment