family

family

Friday, March 22, 2013

Iphone pics

 
 
I know I am way behind on this, but I just figured out how to upload pics from my phone to the blog without having to actually download them to the computer first.  Super excited about this since I seem to only take pictures with my phone about 90% of the time.  Here are a few of my favorites from the last few days.
 Finn decided to stay home from daycare yesterday and just have a pj day with Momma and Sidney Claire.  It was cold and yucky here and I didn't feel like getting either of the kiddos out in it.
 Not sure who has more fun with this playmat, Finn or SC
 She has really started to really notice Finn and loves to watch him play

 We did a little coloring
 and lots of smiling from both of them.
 Such a happy boy

 We also played dress up the other night.  My mom got Sidney Claire this dress and I just love it!
 She is really smiling alot the last few days.  I am so lucky to have happy and healthy babies.  Only 1 more week before I go back to work full time and I'm going to enjoy every second of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment