family

family

Friday, January 21, 2011

25 Weeks

 
 
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of an average rutabaga(a turnip)
Total Weight Gain: 14 pounds at my last appointment
Maternity Clothes: are Awesome, I never want to wear regular jeans again.
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: sporadic, He seems to move the most right before and after meal times.  He also usually has a burst of energy at night around 9p.  I hardly ever feel him in the mornings before 10, so he must really like to sleep like his momma. :) 
Sleep: Better than it was but still never feel like I get enough.
What I miss: not crying at work.  It's becoming a daily thing and I DO NOT like it.
Cravings: Dr. Pepper and anything Chocolate
Symptoms: Indigestion and an insane increase in gray hair.
Best Moment this Week: getting the fabric for Finn's bedding in the mail.
 
 
 
Same shirt at 15 weeks.  Can't believe how much bigger I've gotten in just 10 weeks!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment