family

family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

22 Weeks

I had my 22 week check up on Monday and everything is looking great.  Finn's heartrate was 144, which is pretty much what it has been the last three appointments I've had. My next appointment is the 31st and I will have to have a glucose test to test for gestional diabetes then.  I decided to borrow/steal the following idea from Kelly on Kelly's Korner for my weekly/whenever I actually remember to take a picture and post pregnacy updates.

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of a spaqetti squash (whatever that is, Ha!)
Total Weight Gain: 14 pounds, BTW, Dr. Harrison says this is perfect which made me feel good since everyone I see makes a point to comment on how big I am. :) He's just a healthy boy!
Maternity Clothes: are Awesome, I never want to wear regualar jeans again. And unfortunately are getting smaller each day.  I may have to buy some new shirts soon.
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: I've been feeling him move for about three weeks but he's really been moving alot more since Christmas
Sleep: Better than it was but still never feel like I get enough.
What I miss: walking up the stairs without getting winded
Cravings: ice cream and pizza
Symptoms: Indigestion 
Best Moment this Week: Feeling Finn move more.

I am meeting with a lady about sewing Finn's bedding on Sunday afternoon so hopefully that will be getting underway soon.  I'm SO ready to get his room finished!  We are still looking for a dresser and rocking chair but I think we have narrowed it down.  I am hoping to have his room completely finished by the begining of April, so we can spend those last few weeks resting before Finn gets here.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Wendy! You look beautiful:) I love that your dog had to be in the picture with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soooooo pretty! I have some new shoes for Finn :-) Can't wait to see you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete