family

family

Saturday, January 29, 2011

26 weeks

Posted by Picasa

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of a cucumber (15 inches 2.2 lbs)
Total Weight Gain: 14 pounds at my last appointment, I have my next appointment on Monday so I will find out how much I've gained this month. :)
Maternity Clothes: are Awesome, I never want to wear regular jeans again.
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He's beem moving like crazy this week! I'm loving feeling him so much but some of his movements are starting to hurt. 
Sleep: Not too good, had a dream last night that I was pregnant for 2 years and Dr. Harrison just kept telling me Finn still needed time to grow and he wouldn't induce me.
What I miss: sushi
Cravings:  Anything Chocolate, especially brownies.  I made them three times this week!
Symptoms: Indigestion and starting to get pain in my hips, lower back and pelvis when I've been on my feet too long.  Finn is super low and moved head down this week, so I've felt like he's literally about to fall out at times. Ha!
Best Moment this Week: We had another ultrasound this week.  The folks at ACH got a new machine and needed a guinnea pig to test out the settings, etc.  It was so cool to feel him moving and actually see it at the same time.
 
We've been working on the house the past week and have gotten our bedroom finished.  I will post before and after pics later this week.  We only have a few more things to complete before Finn gets here.  We want to get our bathroom painted and the doors in the rest of the house painted to match the trim we already painted. Jeff and I spent today deep cleaning the house and I am exhausted! Jeff went to watch the Hogs play and I treated myself to a pedicure.  It was the best 45 minutes I've had in a long time! 


1 comment: