family

family

Monday, May 2, 2011

Finn's First Few Days

I really don't know what to say about the last four days.  They have been both the best and worst of my entire life and I was in no way prepared for what would happen.   I do know that if it wasn't for my incredible husband I would not have made it past the first 24 hours. As we are still in the middle of this crazy rollercoaster, I'm not ready to write about anything, so I'm going to just leave you with some pictures of our sweet baby boy. 

39 Weeks and headed to the hospital for induction
 Right after arrival via C-section, 8lbs 3ozs, 20 inches long
 look at that bottom lip!


First time Mommy got to hold you
Second time Mommy got to hold you, almost 24 hours later!
breathing a little better
already love the paci



 Papa Sid was not leaving on Sunday until he got to hold his new grandson!
Daddy and his baby boy!  You and your Daddy listened to your first Cardinal Game tonight. We have some video of it that I will post soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment