family

family

Sunday, May 29, 2011

One Month!

I can NOT believe my baby is already one month old!  It seems like just yesterday we were coming home from the hospital.  I think it also doesn't seem like its been a whole month, since I've seemed to have pretty much blocked out the entire first week of his life.  Whenever I look at pictures from the day he was born and the time he was in NICU it doesn't seem like it really happened to us.  I am so thankful that he is healthy now and doesn't seem to have any lasting effects!  We took these pictures today, but his Dr. appointment isn't until Tuesday so I'll have to post his stats then.

Finn-
You have done alot in your first month, including lots of visits to Target and Kroger, going out for sushi, and a road trip to MO.  You really are a very easy baby and have been a good sleeper from the very beginning, but especially the last week or so when you started only waking up once a night!  You slept in a bassinet in our room for the first few weeks and spent your first night in your crib last night.  You did great, even though your daddy and I had to rock you for quite a while before you feel alseep, but I think that had more to due with pertnisone I started taking for the horrible rash I've had since before you were born!  You are an excellent eater and are growing so much! You are wearing a size 1 diaper and some 0-3 month clothing but mostly 3 months.  You have really started liking your baths more and still love your swing.  You also love to ride in the car, which is good since you spent about 9 hours in it in just 2 days! :-)  You have really started responding to our voices and following things with your eyes.  We've also gotten quite a few smiles out of you that I know aren't just gas.  Your Daddy and I love you so much and can't imagine not having you in our lives.  We can't wait to watch you continue to grow and change!





No comments:

Post a Comment