family

family

Friday, April 26, 2013

A few pictures from our week


enjoying his cheeseburger fresh off the grill
New hair bow
He is so much like his Daddy


love catching these moments.
This baby is so content and laid back! I swear the only time she cries is when she is hungry or tired and you are trying to hold her.  She hardly ever lets me hold her and rock her to sleep, she wants to be laid down all snuggly with her blanket and pacy and she just falls right to sleep.  This day she was playing while I fed Finn lunch and when I went in to check on her this is what I found.
So happy
 Finn usually never wants to hold SC unless I ask and even then it's hit or miss, but this day we were playing in the floor of Sidney Claire's room and he kept trying to pick her up. I asked him if he wanted to hold her and he patted is lap and smiled so we attempted it.  She wasn't that impressed with his skills. :-)

 I am so thankful for these babies. I still find it hard to believe sometimes that I have 2 babies.  Just a few more days until Finn's 2nd birthday. We are having his party tomorrow so I will try and post soon. I also need to get Sidney Claire's 3 month post up.

Here's a video with his birthday present he got early.

No comments:

Post a Comment