family

family

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

First Day of Daycare

Sidney Claire was a very happy girl this morning and Finn was even in a pretty good mood, which is rare in the mornings:-) I was able to get a couple of pictures before we headed out the door.

 Sidney Claire and I got up at 5:30 this morning and I was able to have us all ready and heading out the door by 8:30.  We would have been ready alot sooner, but Finn takes FOREVER  to eat breakfast in the mornings.  I already have to wake him up around 7:30 because if it was up to him he would sleep til 8;30 or even 9, so I hate to wake him any earlier because I know he's tired.  We put him to bed between 7 and 7:30 so I can't even really push his bedtime any earlier. 
 At first he kept saying no when I was trying to get their picture, but I finally realized he just wanted to hold her rather than have her sit beside him.  He loves giving her the pacifier and kissing her sweet head.

No comments:

Post a Comment