family

family

Monday, April 22, 2013

Zoo Fun

 The weather was beautiful this weekend so we took advantage of it and went to our favorite place, the Zoo!  We were almost to the entrance when I tripped on the side walk and while I didn't fall I did break my sandal. Awesome. We decided that Finn would not understand having to leave before we even started so Jeff went ahead and took the kids in and I was going to go home and change shoes. Luckily, while I was walking back to the car (with a sandal that was floppy around) I remembered I had a spare set of flip flops under one of the seats from last summer.  So yay for being lazy and never taking those shoes inside. :-)
 Finn loves the lions and he especially likes roaring like one.
 This happy girl was content to just ride along in the stroller
 The train is the highlight of any trip to the zoo.  Just look at the happy boy!

 I told Jeff it would make me so happy to have a pic of the kiddos in this cut out.  Obviously, the kids did not get the memo on corporating.
 Just another pic of our happy girl chatting with Momma after we got home. She is such a talker! She will sit in her chair and just jabber and squeel. She is so close to laughing out loud, but she hasn't yet.  She is 3 months today. I plan to take her pictures and get a blog post up either tonight or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment