family

family

Monday, December 20, 2010

20 Weeks

I can't believe we are already half way there! Jeff is working late tonight and since he's oncall the rest of the week I wasn't sure if I would have a chance to have someone else take the picture.  It took me about an hour to finally get the angle right and not have a dog or dogs in the frame, haha! It's definately not the best picture I've ever taken, but it serves its purpose.:-)


We still haven't offically started on Finn's nursery, but we do have a crib and I think I've made some decisions about bedding and the rest of his furniture.

 Here is the bedding I've fallen in love with. 

It is way out of our budget, but I was able to find the fabric online and I've found a lady in Jacksonville, that will make it for less than half the price.  I will post more about his nursery as it comes along.

I've been feeling what I thought was Finn moving for the last two weeks, but yesterday and today I have felt some real kicks. They are few and far between, but I can't wait until they are more frequent.

We are heading to Fort Smith on Thursday morning for  Christmas and I'm not sure what I'm more excited about, seeing my family or eating at Juans!  Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Wendy you look GREAT!! We have the same crib for Cash and LOVE it!! Your bedding is so cute!! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! I'm finally starting to enjoy being pregnant now that I'm not constantly on the verge of throwing up, haha! We had such a hard time finding a crib we liked and was reasonable. I just couldn't imagine spending $1,000 on a crib, so we were thrilled to find this one for such a great price and free shipping. I'm really excited about the bedding and can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I cannot believe you felt him kick and I talked to you three times and you didn't tell me. If I have to start reading the big stuff on the blog Im going to boycott it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crib and the bedding. What a lucky little guy!!! In a couple of months he will kick Jeff if he gets too close to your belly!! Holden kicked Brian in the back so hard one night it woke him up! LOL!! I remember telling Dr. Harrison it felt like he had a foot in each rib cage. Dr. Harrison felt around and said, "He does!" Where are you having the baby?

    ReplyDelete