family

family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Lucky Little Boy

Finn is already such a blessed little boy and he's not even here yet! Not only does he have so many people who are excited to meet him, but they also love to buy him presents. Jeff and I tried really hard not to buy anything before we knew if it was a boy or girl. We did a great job and the only thing we got was the crib which we figured would work either way since a baby has to have somewhere to sleep regardless of its gender. :-) The day we found out he was a boy I just couldn't help myself and HAD to buy something blue.  I found this really sweet blue sleeper that I pictured Finn in the minute I saw it.  I can't wait to actually see him wearing it. 

Jeff's sister, Angie, got us these really cute burp cloths and bib for Finn.

My friend, Amanda, who may be just as excited about Finn coming as Jeff and I got him these super cute socks.

Amy, who has been my best friend since the 7th grade, sent Finn his very first piece of mail with these goodies inside.  She made these cute clothes size dividers for his closet and a fun puzzle.  She has two boys of her own so she's definately going to be my go-to-girl for all things boy!


I can't wait to get his dresser in his room and his closet ready to put all these cute things in!

No comments:

Post a Comment