family

family

Friday, December 10, 2010

Officially Going From Blog Stalker to Blog Writer

So, I've spent alot of time stalking other people's blogs over the last couple of years, but have never started one myself.  For one thing I never knew what I would blog about if I had one, my hobbies pretty much include watching TV, spoiling my dogs, trying to remodel our new house with limited income and  reading blogs. And who honestly wants to read about me watching One Tree Hill, painting yet another room, and buying my dogs crap they don't need.
Now that we are having a baby I've had several people ask us to start a blog, especially since all of our family lives out of town. So I guess this blog will be pretty much for the grandparents and aunts and uncles because who else really wants to see 5 million pictures of our kid.
That being said here are the first offical pictures of Finn. 
 This is my favorite because you can see his sweet little lips and it looks like he's waving hello.
 This is his little bitty foot.
 The first thing the ultrasound tech saw was this....guess Finn was anxious for us to know that he was definately a boy and we could stop calling him "it".
His profile. 

Finn is due May 6, 2011, so until then I guess I will update the blog with belly pictures and the progress on his nursery.  We are so excited to meet this little guy!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Wendy! And yes, even friends love to see 5 million pictures of your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so proud that someone listens to all my nagging! Love you - and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you started a blog! I can not wait to see pictures and to read all about your growing family!!!

    ReplyDelete