family

family

Monday, March 14, 2011

32 weeks

 (really bad picture, but I had to take it myself since Jeff is working late tonight and I'm already 3 days late on this post.)
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 32 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of a Honeydew Mellon (19 inches and 4.5lbs!)
Total Weight Gain: 29 pounds
Maternity Clothes: had to break down and buy more.  I also ended up having to take the dress I bought two weeks ago for my shower back and exchange it for a bigger size the night before because it was too small.  Fun times!
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He moves all the time, but as soon as anyone other than myself or Jeff tries to feel him he stops. 
Sleep: Resigned to the fact I won't enjoy sleeping through the night for a few years.
What I miss: nothing reallly this week, just trying to focus on enjoying the rest of this pregnacy
Cravings: Peanut Passion smoothie from Tropical Smoothie
Symptoms: Super tired, extra sensitive, and sore
Best Moment this Week: My shower was Saturday and it was so awesome!  I had the best time and Finn got so many cute things.

No comments:

Post a Comment