family

family

Friday, March 4, 2011

31 Weeks

 
 
 
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of 4 navel oranges (19 inches and almost 4lbs!)
Total Weight Gain: 26 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I got two new shirts and a new dress for my shower this week.  Otherwise, I'm just trying to make what I have work for now. 
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He moves all the time, but as soon as anyone other than myself or Jeff tries to feel him he stops. 
Sleep: sleeping better but still up at least three times a night to go to the bathroom. 
What I miss: nothing reallly this week, just trying to focus on enjoying the rest of this pregnacy
Cravings: Peanut Passion smoothie from Tropical Smoothie
Symptoms: Just really tired ALL the time.
Best Moment this Week: I think I finally found a daycare that I like and is relatively affordable.  We are still waiting to hear about whether we got into the daycare at Children's but I'm going to go ahead and sign Finn up for this one just in case.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment