family

family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

A few of my favorite things..

As most of my friends know, I am a little obsessed with smocking.  I am also aware that the window of time I have to dress a boy in smocked outfits is considerably smaller than if Finn were a girl, so I'm trying to get as much in as possible. :-)  These are a few of my favorites so far.... 

 This one is 12 month and I can't wait to have his picture made wearing it next spring. 
 Christmas outfits are so fun!


And while it's not smocked, my mom got him the CUTEST outfit this weekend and I can't wait for him to wear it!!!
 And doesn't every little boy need a pair of jeans?  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love his bedding, Wendy! And LOVE, Love, LoVe his little smocked outfits! Congratulations to both of you -- can't wait to see pictures when Finn gets here!

    ReplyDelete