family

family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

30 Weeks

this is a horrible picture, I had been shopping all day with my mom and I was worn out!  We did get lots of cute things for Finn, though. :-) 
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 30 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of a head of lettuce (18 inches 3.2lbs)
Total Weight Gain: 26 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I've grown out of most of them.  Down to a few pairs of pants and shirts, but I don't want to spend money on more this close to the end. 
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He moves all the time, but as soon as anyone other than myself or Jeff tries to feel him he stops. 
Sleep: sleeping better but still up at least three times a night to go to the bathroom. 
What I miss: being able to walk faster than a snail.
Cravings: food in general:-)
Symptoms: I have heartburn every single day, Finn better have a head full of hair when he's born!
Best Moment this Week: getting Finn's bedding in!  Going to post pics of the nursery soon, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment