family

family

Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's finally here!!!

 Oh the drama this bedding has been!  I have stressed more about this than probably anything else the last 7 months.  I am so pleased with the way it turned out, Cynthia East did a fabulous job and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for custom bedding.  They have an amazing selection of fabrics and work with some incredibly talented seamstresses.  I got the green and black and white fabric from them and ordered the transportation theme fabric from http://www.sweetpeachesbedding.com/
Here is a close up of the bumper along with two of the sweetest stuffed animals.  The blue elephant was a gift and Jeff found the green alligator at ACH Gift Shop. 
I found this sign at Kids Furniture here in Little Rock and am planning to hang it above his window.
Jeff and I found this fire truck on sale at Hobby Lobby.  I am looking for some floating shelves for above his dresser/changing table and think it will look super cute there.
We are still waiting on the chair we ordered to come in and I am looking for a small table to go beside it.  I also have a small bookcase I am planning to paint and put in his room.  Jeff and I both love to read and really want Finn to like it as well.  We already have a pretty good collection of books going and have been trying to read to him each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment