family

family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

27 weeks and 90 Days until Finn's Due Date



I think I look smaller this week than I did the last two week, I certainly don't feel any smaller! haha! I don't know if its the clothes or what.  Maybe I shoud start wearing the same thing every week?  I actually had someone ask me if I was only having one baby and another person was kind enough to inform me that I'm now waddling!  It would hurt my feelings but I really just feel bad that their Momma didn't teach them any manners. :-)
Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of a head of cauliflower (16 inches 2.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes: are Awesome, I never want to wear regular jeans again.
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He moves all the time, especially when I'm sitting at my desk at work or have a full bladder. :-)
Sleep: sleeping better but still up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom.  Usually at 1:30 and 5a so I'm thinking these may be when Finn will be up to eat and he's just getting me ready. HaHa!
What I miss: bending over without pain
Cravings:  Anything Chocolate, even though it gives me horrible heartburn. 
Symptoms: I have heartburn every single day, Finn better have a head full of hair when he's born!
Best Moment this Week: Got the result from my glucose test and I don't have diabetes!  But I do have a low blood count so I am having to take iron supplements. 

No comments:

Post a Comment