family

family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Finn's Bedding

All this winter weather has really delayed me picking fabric for Finn's bedding and getting it started.  My mom has planned to come down two different weekends now to help me and both times the weather didn't cooperate.  I knew the pregnacy hormones were in full force yesterday when I cried because she couldn't come!  HaHa!  So since she couldn't make it down I made Jeff go with me to the fabric store (alot of fun for him) today and we made the decisions.  I brought the swatches home just to make sure I liked them in his room but I'm going back on Monday to place my order.  They said it will take about 2 weeks to get the bedding in. 

This is the fabric for Finn's bumper and the green will be the cording and the ties.

This will be the fabric for the crib skirt.  The stripes are a little more yellow than they appear in this picture.  They actually match the yellow in the bumper fabric and his walls perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment