family

family

Friday, February 11, 2011

28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 28 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of a chinese cabbage (17 inches 3lbs)
Total Weight Gain: 18 pounds
Maternity Clothes: are getting smaller every day. :O)
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He moves all the time, which I love!
Sleep: sleeping better but still up at least twice a night to go to the bathroom.  Usually at 1:30 and 5a so I'm thinking these may be when Finn will be up to eat and he's just getting me ready. HaHa!
What I miss: put socks on with out getting out of breath and being able to walk or get in the car without pain.
Cravings:  Anything Chocolate, even though it gives me horrible heartburn. Dr. Pepper 
Symptoms: I have heartburn every single day, Finn better have a head full of hair when he's born!
Best Moment this Week: Jeff getting to feel Finn move for the first time. (Technically, it happened last week, but I had already posted for the week when it happened.) And getting his bedding ordered, as well as getting his dresser/changing table and chair ordered. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment