family

family

Saturday, March 26, 2011

34 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Size of Baby: Finn is the size of an average cantaloupe(19 to 22 inches and 5.5lbs!)
Total Weight Gain: 35 pounds, but I'm pretty sure that the 6lb weight gain in the last two weeks is mostly water.(at least that's what I'm telling myself.)
Maternity Clothes: only a few outifts left that fit.
Gender: It's a Boy! Finn Edward Sheridan
Movement: He still moves alot but not as many kicks more nudges and rolls.
Sleep: Resigned to the fact I won't enjoy sleeping through the night for a few years.
What I miss: nothing reallly this week, just trying to focus on enjoying the rest of this pregnacy
Cravings: fresh fruit and smoothies
Symptoms: Super tired, extra sensitive, and sore
Best Moment this Week: getting a pedicure and finishing Finn's room.

No comments:

Post a Comment