family

family

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finn's Shower

On Saturday, three of my best friends in the world Alicia, Amanda, and Kristy threw a baby shower for me and Finn.  So many people were able to come and I can't imagine how it could have been better.  Finn got lots and lots of cute things and it was fun visiting with everyone.  Here are some pictures from the day....



Me and the girls..
 The food!
 Best cake ever! Mickey's is my favorite and I loved seeing his monogram..
 Me and my sister, Laurie. 
 Mom, Me and Laurie
 Amanda Rhea made these letters for Finn's room.  They turned out so cute and look awesome over his changing table. 
 The talented Amanda Rhea and Ms. Bella
Two cute outfits from Jeff's sister
 A bouncey seat, yay!
He got lots and lots of other cute things, but I don't have pictures of everything.  I am working on a post of the progress in the nursery and will most likely include some more gifts in that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment